Se Habla Español
Competitive Uniform Package
Our 2018-2019 kits will be the 2nd year of the two-year uniform cycle.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER A UNIFORM FOR THE 2018-2019 SEASON UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL FROM SOCCER.COM/SPORTS ENDEAVORS.
Attempting to order a 2018-2019 uniform before the team has been properly entered into the Soccer.com system will result in you purchasing the wrong uniform kit and will cost you extra money to correct!
Click HERE to see what the new 2018-2019 NCF Twin City uniform kit looks like before ordering. This link will NOT take you to Soccer.com.
FAQs about the NCF Twin City uniform:
- EVERY player will need to order a new 2018-19 uniform kit. Orders must be placed as soon as possible (including 15U-19U boys) to ensure delivery before the start of the season.
- Emails will come from Sports Endeavors (a subsidiary of Soccer.com) and NOT from NC Fusion or Twins. If you cannot find your email but your team manager says it was sent, please click HERE and you can find your player on our NCF Twin City Club Page. Please choose the correct TEAM in the drop down menu to the far left and then your PLAYER in the drop down menu to the right of of the “Team” drop down menu.
- Each player will receive a FREE Goal Club Soccer.com Membership when they purchase their uniform. This will show up as an extra item in your cart.
- Shipping is FREE when you order the required kit. You do NOT need to enter a special code to get the free shipping.
- NCF Twin City players also receive 10% off all Adidas Cleats with code “ADIDAS10” AND an additional 10% off with their Goal Club membership.
- Follow the link in the email from Soccer.com to place an order for the player listed. DO NOT ORDER MULTIPLE UNIFORMS FROM THE SAME EMAIL- jersey numbers are specific to the player in each email. Orders will be shipped directly to you.
- Ordering from a mobile device is not recommended as it can be difficult to navigate. The Soccer.com website does not work properly on Internet Explorer. If you have any issues, please try using a different browser or another device.
- The training jacket, pants and bag are OPTIONAL even though the website will say they are required. You can bypass ordering “all required items” by clicking “order individual items”.
- The items below MUST be purchased for each field player:
- 2 Jerseys – one black & one white
- 2 Shorts – one black & one red
- 2 pair of Socks – one black/white & one white/black
- Jersey numbers were assigned for the 11U-14U age groups. Changes cannot be made. Please do not ask.
- Goalkeeper items only come in UNISEX (male) sizes. There are coordinating shorts available. The Goalie items can be found under the OPTIONAL items.
- Goalkeepers do not have to purchase a field kit if they only play in the GK position. Please check with your coach to confirm what your player needs to order.
- We are working on short-sleeved GK jersey options. They are not available at this time but will be soon! You can choose between the grey/green short-sleeved GK jersey or the orange/grey short-sleeved GK jersey.
- The grey tee provided at tryouts is a training tee. Purchasing additional grey training shirts (cotton or dry fit) are OPTIONAL. Players are required to wear the grey tee to all training sessions.
- FEMALE players will only have the option to order MEN’S YOUTH sizes or WOMEN’S sizes.
- Please do not follow the “size chart” that is found on the Soccer.com website when ordering. The “size chart” on the website is generic and is not specific to any item you are looking at online. We highly encourage parents have their player try on the uniform samples we have on hand so that parents know exactly what size to purchase. Most did this at the Meet The Team Night. If your player did not try on samples at that time, you can try on samples at BB&T Soccer Complex at Bryan Park. Normal office hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am – 5pm but can vary greatly during the summer. Please email email@example.com to confirm the office is open before driving over.
Soccer.com has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All items can be returned even if they are customized. Even if you thought you ordered the correct size but your player grew since sizing. They will take it back and send you a replacement at no additional cost (shipping fees may be extra).
Please note that you are ordering your uniform from a special division of Soccer.com that deals with team and club orders. If you need to contact their customer service for any reason, please be sure to tell them that you are part of NC Fusion Twin City and ordering through the PlayerPass-Sports Endeavors system.
Twins players will proudly wear the Adidas Tiro 16 jersey and MLS 16 shorts in 2016-17. The all royal kit with white accents stays true to our club’s traditional colors.
Twins players will proudly wear the Adidas MLS 16 jersey and short combination in 2016-17. The rave green, royal blue, rave green, color combination gives our players a strong and confident look and pays respect to our new partnership with Seattle Sounders F.C.
Twin City Soccer players will look sharp on the training field with the new Tiro 16 training apparel. Players will have the option to purchase training tops, shorts, t-shirts, hoodies and bags on top of the basic uniform package.
The below kit is the recommended for our goalkeepers. Players will wear the Adidas jersey and short combination for the 2016-2018 season. The updated, fresh look for the new season.